Saturday, August 14, 2010

Less than 24 hours til I leave

I am really procrastinating on this packing. I wish I could just hop on the plane without carrying anything. I know I will pack before it is too late. I have to be on the plane in 20 hours which means I have a solid 17 hours to pack. I only need 20 minutes to make sure I have everything. I don't need much since I am not going to be wearing pants for most of the time or even underwear for that matter. Just a few shirts and some flipflops and I am good to go.

I am spending time playing with my daughter right now because she is active and in 3 days I won't really be able to hold her (unless she is sleeping)since her favorite thing to do is jump in my lap which won't be too fun right after surgery.

My wife went to get some personal items and do her hair. lol. So it's me and the little silly relaxing and procrastinating on packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment