Sunday, August 1, 2010

2 more weeks til I leave and some more stuff!

Exactly 2 weeks from now I will be in a hotel in Trinidad, Colorado counting down. I have 16 more days until the actual surgery but I am flying into town two days earlier.

This is the first time I am really mentioning where I am going for surgery. I don't usually like to show all my cards but I plan to reveal stuff from now on slowly but surely so that people can be clear on things and eventually this can be used to help other guys to come after me.

I will be having the Ring Metoidioplasty with Dr. Marci Bowers. I am very excited about this. I'm happy with my decision. I will be honest my dream penis would be 8 inches of greatness. I considered Phalloplasty BUT after I weighed all my options and looked at things in the short term and long term I decicded to have Metoidioplasty. I will still have the option of having a phallo in the future if I still feel that I need it. I also have the options of utilizing medical advances around the use of regenerative cells and/or strattice.

I am getting it covered by insurance which means surgery for me sooner rather than later which definitely went into my decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment