Sunday, August 15, 2010

Finally Packed!

Yes, that's right. I finally got packed and I am ready to go with 6 hours to go before having to head to the airport. My friend came and picked up my dog so that he could watch her for the time I'll be away.

Laundry ... CHECK!
Insurance cards...CHECK!
Snacks for the flight(s)...CHECK!
Money...CHECK!
Flight confirmation...CHECK!
Hotel Reservation number... CHECK!


I guess I'm ready to go. Time to grab a few hours of shut eye (not sufficient enough to call it sleep). Then head to the airport!

2 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you, so she is doing surgerys still. thought she move to Calif.? So thought she was doing them in Calif I am confused on her where abouts, but very glad to see someone I kniw online getting the lower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is planning on moving her practice to California but it isn't done yet. It should be set by around October 2010 but until things are in writing it is still up in the air. Until further notice she is still in Trinidad, Colorado.

    ReplyDelete