Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 12- Post-op Meta- August 29th, 2010 Part II

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful.

Bladder getting stronger. Pain subsiding. Energery getting better.

I think that I am for the most part done with any pain meds. If I do need any it will probably just be at night after a long day of physical movement until I am 100%. I plan to put myself on my own physical therapy regimen so to speak. This will consist of me going to the gym to do so light walking and stretching within reason. I will talk to my surgeon about this to see if that would be okay since I can't work out. If I get the green light to do this then I will. I feel it will help me build back up my energy and endurance until I can get back to my old self.

I took my T shot tonight. I know I could have taken it from last week but decided to wait for my own reasons.
I think taking my shot will help me with the fatigue that I have been feeling.
I am officially back to wearing my usual underwear which are boxer briefs.
I am no longer wearing any pads at all.

I plan to run some errands this week but still don't want to overdo it. Just a little each day. Tomorrow will consist of me going to the passport office and doing some other little things. I had a passport before but it expired. I will use this extra time off work to get a new 10 year passport since the last one I had wasn't a 10 year one.
I have my old one as well as the necessary documents for my application I just need to get my photo taken for the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment