Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 11- Post op Meta- August 28th, 2010

Today was an regular day.

I slept in so that I can be sure to get lots of rest to promote healing before I return to work in a few weeks.

We went out for a family brunch. I left my inflatable cushion at home. It was fine though because I was fine sitting without it. There was some mild discomfort sitting while at Brunch but not enough for me to need the cushion.

We decided to go Grocery shopping because since we got back we have been eating a combination of food that was not at all home cooking and it was time to get some essentials.

We did grocery shopping which involved walking around. I was fine with that. Towards the end though did feel soreness from the walking but not in my thighs in my penis. I still haven't figured out how to adjust my walk to consistantly keep from creating negative friction since my penis is still swollen.

When I got back home I took a nap to rejuvinate myself and that did help.

Picking stuff up off the floor, squating and bending is still difficult and uncomfortable but is getting better. I didn't think it would hurt but I feel it along the incision line for my vaginectomy which when I thought about it made some sense.

The soreness is getting better and I am glad that I don't need the inflatable cushion in public though at home if I am sitting in one spot for extended periods of time it is necessary for comfort.

1 comment: