Sunday, August 15, 2010

I have arrived!

I'm sitting in my hotel room tired as hell.
It took me a cab ride, 2 planes and a 2 hour long drive to get here but we are finally here in Trinidad, CO.

Janet from Dr. Bowers office came to pick us up from the Airport and she was really sweet. It was nice to put a face to the woman who I have been talking to for months who helped me get here.
I say she helped me get here because she submits all the info and makes sure things are done correctly for insurance.

I have my pre-op surgery appointment tomorrow at 10AM MST (I think it's MST or is it MDT?). Either way it is 2 hours behind EST which is what I am used to.

It's time for me to go get some rest. More to come soon. From this point on there will be daily blogs for the most part again untl thing settle down so KEEP READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment