Saturday, August 14, 2010

Being married and lower surgery

I have to give my wife some TLC because I love and appreciate her. The next few weeks are going to really be stressful on her and I want her to feel appreciated and loved because she needs the support.

She has been with me through:
Top surgery
Knee surgery
Top surgery Revision
Hysto

and in 4 days lower surgery with me.

She is always there without wanting anything in return. She loves me unconditionally.
I know sometimes she feels I take her for granted but I know I am a very lucky man to have found such an amazing woman to call my own. I know many guys wish they had someone like her in their lives and I want to make sure I don't forget to show her how much I care.

I will shower her with lots of kisses, hold her close and let her know she is my special lady and I love her.

For those of you who are fortunate to have someone in your life to love and care for you in times of need be sure to let them know you appreciate them.

2 comments:

  1. I do everyday and tell her I love her and that she is the sexy is lady in the world every night. she calls me silly but she must like it after 16 years LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! My wife and I are always mindful to be respectful to each other and say please, thank you, and I love you since we were both deprived of that in family life. We just celebrated our 7th anniversary with matching rings with tigerpaw prints around and "unconditional love" inscribed inside! :-)

    ReplyDelete