Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 12- Post Op Meta - August 29th, 2010 -PART I

SUCCESS!

I just peed standing through my new penis facing the toilet with a nice strong (though crooked) stream.

Something told me since my penis wasn't as sore as it has been since surgery to try it out so I held it and tried to pee. At first I had a little hesitation since my muscles were tense and all. I waited a little then tried again and it worked. I called my wife and she ran because she thought something was wrong. As I was peeing I had to lean to the right so I wouldn't pee on the floor because my urine was shooting left. I need to practice more before I graduate to the urinals but I did manage to do it standing with me peeing through the fly of my boxer briefs.

Time for bed. Part II will come after I really get the day started

4 comments:

  1. wait until it is heal, then the fun begin learning sex all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to that too. I also hope I am one of the lucky few that can ejaculate post op!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's awesome to already be peeing with a nice strong stream! ejaculating post-op would be great and really lucky too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grizzlebeard- I am hoping I get lucky with at that one too. We will see what happens. If I do get lucky it will surely be in my blog.

    ReplyDelete